Terms of Booking
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING CAREFULLY
1. Appointment Booking
To schedule an appointment with goPhysio, please follow our appointment booking process. Details regarding fees and charges for our services are available upon request.
2. Cancellation and Rescheduling
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so within the specified time frame to avoid cancellation fees. Our cancellation and rescheduling policy is available upon request.
goPhysio Ltd – Pilates Membership Terms and Conditions
Please review these terms and conditions carefully, as they govern your membership with goPhysio Ltd. By using our facilities, you agree to abide by these terms.
- Member/Membership: Individuals with an active Direct Debit (DD) monthly payment with goPhysio Limited.
- Membership Agreement: Includes House Rules, these Terms and Conditions.
- Studio: The goPhysio Studio located at 11 Bournemouth Road, Chandlers Ford, SO53 3DA.
2. Interpretation and Variation
- goPhysio reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions, with notification to members.
3. Membership and Acceptance of Membership
- Membership acceptance is at the discretion of goPhysio Ltd.
- Members must adhere to the “House Rules.”
- Membership is personal and non-transferable.
- Members must be at least 16 years old, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Members must complete the appropriate medical declaration form prior to becoming a member.
- Members must attend a 1-2-1 session at goPhysio prior to becoming a member.
4. Class Booking, Attendance, and Make-Up Classes
- Membership includes regular classes based on your category.
- Space in regular classes is guaranteed with an active DD payment.
- Make-up classes are offered based on availability.
- To qualify for a make-up class, provide 6 hours’ notice of non-attendance in your regular class.
- Make-up classes expire at the end of each calendar month.
- Failing to attend a make-up class without notice cannot be rescheduled.
- Flexi-Pilates membership purchases are detailed online.
5. Membership Payment Terms
- Monthly payments are made by Direct Debit via GoCardless.
- Payments are made in advance.
- Members are responsible for maintaining active payments.
- No fees are refundable, except as stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- goPhysio Ltd reserves the right to change membership prices with notice.
6. Termination of Membership
- Membership may be suspended for non-payment.
- Members may terminate by canceling their Direct Debit.
- goPhysio Ltd can terminate/suspend for breaches of the Membership Agreement or health concerns.
7. Class Schedule
- Classes and instructors are subject to change.
- Notice will be given for class cancellations wherever possible .
8. House Rules and Use of Facilities
- Members must follow directions for safe and hygienic facility use.
- Personal belongings are at the owner’s risk.
- No glass, drinks or food in the studio, except water.
- Dress appropriately for classes and follow instructor instructions.
9. Rights to Refund and Cancellation
- Membership is non-transferable, and fees are non-refundable.
- Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- goPhysio Ltd may change terms and conditions, with notice.
- Members must maintain up-to-date contact details.
- CCTV cameras are used for surveillance and safety.
12. Limitation of Liability Statement
- Members assume the risk of injury from exercises.
- goPhysio Ltd is not liable for property damage or injuries, except as required by law.
13. Your Personal Information and Data Protection
14. Force Majeure
- Neither party is in breach if delays are beyond their control.
15. Governing Law
- This Agreement is governed by English law and subject to English courts.
16. Enquiries and Complaints
- All inquiries and issues can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure to check our website or contact us for the most up-to-date terms and conditions.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.