In addition to our regular class memberships, we also offer Flexi-Pilates, ‘Pay As You Go’ (PAYG) – offering you flexibility and choice for our classes, so you can pick and choose when to attend. This is a great option if you can’t commit to a regular, weekly class. You can access the same mat or Reformer Pilates classes but just book and pay for a class on a week by week basis.
You may choose Flexi-Pilates for a number of reasons:
- You can’t commit to a regular, weekly class
- You want more flexibility to book classes on a week by week basis
- You need a little boost every now and again for your home Pilates or a refresher
- You want to try classes and see what works for you before committing to a regular class
How do I join Flexi-Pilates?
Flexi-Pilates is fully flexible. You can book classes online as and when it suits.
1. Book a Mat or Reformer 1-2-1 by giving us a call first on 023 8025 3317 – a 1-2-1 is essential before starting a class.
2. Come along for your 45 minute 1-2-1 and we’ll make sure you’re happy with the Pilates basics and go through your individual aims and goals.
3. We’ll advise you on the next step, best class for you and how to book your class or whether to continue with 1-2-1.
4. Pay and sign up for Flexi-Pilates classes quickly and easily here!
Most of our Pilates enthusiasts choose our Regular Pilates Class Membership for its wonderful blend of structure and flexibility. With a designated class time in your weekly diary, it’s easier than ever to stay committed to your Pilates journey. Life happens, and that’s why we offer the flexibility to cancel and make up classes if something arises, so you never miss out on any sessions.
Consistency is the key to reaping the best results in your Pilates practice. By embracing this regular commitment, you’re on the path to achieving your wellness goals, one class at a time.
All classes can be purchased and booked online here. Once you’re registered and signed up, you can find full details of individual and discounted class pack costs and expiry dates online.
The most cost efficient way to benefit from Pilates is with our Regular Monthly Pilates Membership. This gives you 5 classes a month, 50 weeks a year, for a set monthly cost. You also receive a guaranteed space in your chosen weekly class and access to all our online Pilates class library too. However, we appreciate that this doesn’t suit everyone. So you can buy a single class or a discounted pack of 10 classes.