At goPhysio we’re here to help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain & injury free. How our patients feel – and how we treat them, whether it’s in the treatment room, studio or on the phone, is of the upmost importance to us.
Central to all this is our team. So, we’ve developed a great place to work, with strong values that underpin everything we do and we look for people who share these values too. We are always actively looking for people to join our team, so if you’d like to find out more about working with us, we’d love to hear from you. You can email us at email@example.com.
We are actively recruiting for experienced physiotherapists and graduate Sports / Rehab Therapists. We have full and part time positions available.
Take a look at all our current vacancies here.
If you are a new graduate looking to start your Physiotherapy career, please take a look at our information here MSK Physio Graduate Information
What’s the best thing about working at goPhysio?
- “Wonderful team are highly motivated, great atmosphere – over the moon to be a part of the team.”
- “Having access to all the fantastic facilities we have, especially the strong room.”
- “I love the atmosphere in the clinic, as a foster carer it’s nice to come to work with a team who really support each other.”
- “The respect and support from all the team members.”
- “Being part of a supportive team of people all with different backgrounds, knowledge and skills who are open to sharing those skills and supporting each other.”
- “The multi-disciplinary nature of the clinic and friendly staff. There is so much to learn from everyone.”
- “Being Clinical Lead, I get to see how the team have grown and develop – they are all super stars and our close knit team makes coming to work such fun.”
Why choose to work at goPhysio?
- Become part of a strong, multi-disciplinary team
- Full admin & reception support
- No insurance or intermediary work (or the admin associated with it!)
- Opportunity to work with students from Universities of Southampton & Winchester
- Active and supported Personal Development Plans
- Regular in house training program
- Generous benefits & perks scheme
- No weekend work!
- Range of services and specialities to develop
- Opportunity to become an APPI mat & reformer Pilates Instructor
- Modern, spacious and fully equipped clinic, with 6 large clinic rooms, gym and studio
- Secure, employed position
- Freedom to manage patients exactly how you want
If you’re interested in becoming part of a strong team, all working together to ultimately achieve the same thing, then joining us at goPhysio could be for you. Being successful at goPhysio means you’re not afraid of a challenge; you’ll enjoy variety in your week and utilising all your knowledge, skills, the facilities and full range of services we have available for you to help your patients, without limitations.
You’ll know that connecting and engaging with patients at a personal (and not just clinical) level is crucial to helping them achieve their goals, and you will be able to give patients confidence that they have made the right choice when deciding to spend their time and money for you to be the person to help solve their problem.
We’re passionate about continual individual and team development and supporting you in being the best you can (and want) to be, and provide unrivalled training, teaching and coaching to achieve this. Our experienced and dedicated leadership team are trained to find out what motivates you, in order to create a job that makes you happy and excited to be at work every day.