Discover goPilates: Your ‘go to’ Pilates Since 2006
At goPilates we’ve been delivering specialised ‘Clinical’ Pilates in the heart of Chandlers Ford since 2006. Join us to experience the huge benefits of Pilates, all within our dedicated, spacious, fully-equipped, and air-conditioned studio.
A Pilates Experience Designed Just for You
Our small, friendly and welcoming team offer the best mix of professionalism and support, meaning you get the most from doing Pilates.
Pilates helps you learn how to move efficiently, giving you strength, control and physical durability.
At goPhysio, you’ll be under the expert guidance of one of our experienced Clinical Instructors. Enthusiastic exercisers, Mum’s to be, the elderly and anyone that values investing in their body, can benefit from Pilates.
If you’re recovering from injury it’s an excellent form of rehabilitation, training your body to ‘move better’, preventing re-injury and helping manage long term conditions.
- goPilates is led by clinical injury management experts (Physio’s or Graduate Sports & Rehab
Therapists), so, in addition to Pilates knowledge they can help you prevent and manage any
aches, pains or injuries you may have.
- A range of options, so whether you feel more comfortable being in a group, 1-2-1 or staying at
home, you can choose what suits you best.
- An extensive and varied studio timetable throughout the week, so you have lot’s of classes to choose from.
- Small classes (maximum of 7). This means that you get individual attention and guidance so that you can get maximum benefit from doing Pilates.
- On hand access to a Physio or Sports & Rehabilitation Therapist, so if you have any niggles or injury related issues or questions, they are there to guide and reassure you.
- A team of highly trained and experienced Clinical Instructors.
- Seamless care. With our range of onsite services if you need additional help, we can support and guide you.
- Spacious and well equipped onsite studio. It’s air conditioned, so stays comfortable all year round.
- All equipment is provided, so you don’t need to come with anything but yourself and it’s clean, modern and light – no drafty, dusty village halls!