Mat & Reformer Pilates
Mat & Reformer Pilates
Pilates has become recognised as one of the most effective ways to enjoy an active and pain free lifestyle. Since 2006, goPhysio has offered specialist ‘Clinical’ Pilates classes in Chandlers Ford.
We offer you both ‘Mat’ based or ‘Reformer’ Pilates classes from our spacious and fully equipped, onsite, air conditioned Studio or from the comfort of your home, with our goPilates online classes.
- Range of small group, individual and online Pilates
- Mat or Reformer Pilates
- Lots of classes to choose from with our extensive weekly studio timetable
- Specialist Clinical APPI Qualified Instructors
- Small classes, individual care and attention
- Regular membership options or flexible class passes
I have been going to goPhysio for several years and think they are brilliant! I had a lot of physio leading up to & after back surgery, and have also been attending goPhysio’s pilates classes. These are run in a lovely clean modern studio, and the classes are nicely small. Roz is also fab – always moving around the class to make sure we are doing things right, and moving bits of you if they are in the wrong place! Really glad I found goPhysio.
Pilates at goPhysio is pretty unique in the area and are a great choice for many reasons!
- All of our Pilates sessions are led by our clinician’s (Physio’s or Sports Therapists), so, in addition to Pilates knowledge they can help you prevent and manage any aches, pains or injuries you may have.
- We offer a wide range of options, so whether you feel more comfortable being in a group, 1-2-1 or staying at home, you can choose what suits you best.
- Our classes are small. This means that you get individual attention and guidance so that you can get maximum benefit from doing Pilates.
- The classes are all run in our spacious and well equipped onsite studio. It’s air conditioned, so stays comfortable all year round.
- All equipment is provided, so you don’t need to come with anything but yourself and it’s clean, modern and light – no drafty, dusty village halls!
- Visit our dedicated Pilates pages to learn more about all our Pilates options in Chandlers Ford.
Frequently Asked Questions
There have been many changes with the way health insurance companies cover physiotherapy recently. Subsequently, we require all patients to pay for their physiotherapy appointements up front per appointment. We will provide you with a printed receipt which includes your Physiotherapist’s HCPC number, which you can then provide to your individual insurance company. Depending on your individual policy, you may be able to reclaim some or all of your fees. Policies and cover varies widely now and we are unable to accept any responsibility for the amount you may be able to recaim from your insurance company. You will be responsible for any shortfall.
If you are looking to claim back your fees through your health insurance company, please do let us know, as not all our Clinicains are recognised by health insurance.
We understand that sometimes things come up, however we would appreciate as much notice as possible if you are unable to attend your appointment. We just ask that you give us a minimum of 24 hrs notice of any changes to your appointment so that we can re-allocate the appointment. Less than 24 hours notice will result in a charge. Appointment slots are very valuable and without adequate notice that appointment can’t be used for another patient. We send out both text message & email appointment reminders to help you remember your appointment time.
Please just give us a call or drop us an email if you’d like to change your appointment.