Exercise is almost always a key part of your recovery if you’ve had an injury. Exercises can be used to help improve your strength, flexibility, movement control, posture, balance and no end of other ways. We make sure that all our patients receive a customised set of exercises, designed to help you the most depending on what stage of receiver you’re at, your lifestyle, normal activity levels and the exact type of injury you have.
We’re always looking for ways to improve what we’re doing here at goPhysio.
We’ve recently updated the software we use to send you your bespoke exercise program.
- After your appointment, your Therapist will send you an email with details of your exercise program. The email will include a link directly to your exercises, where it says ‘You can access your online report here.’ The email will also contain the name of your exercise program and a user name and password, so you can log in to access your exercises directly. (You can change these log in details once you’ve logged in the first time to something more memorable).
- Once you have your log in details, you can now access your exercise program through our website, by clicking on the ‘Your Exercises’ tab.
- This will take you to your log in page.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to see your recommended exercises, print them and even watch video demonstrations.
- You also have the option to track your progress and report back to your Therapist about how the exercises feel.
You can access your exercises via the app by just entering your Client ID from your exercise email.
If you forget your user name or password at any point, please just send us an email or access your original email for your exercises.