Terms of Booking
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING CAREFULLY
Terms of booking
All bookings made with goPhysio are subject to the following terms. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to any member of staff.
We understand that life sometimes gets in the way and schedules can change unexpectedly. We always try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible but please be aware you will incur a full treatment fee charge if you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice. Appointment slots are very valuable and without adequate notice that appointment can’t be used for another patient. We send out both text message & email appointment reminders to help you remember your appointment time.
- All payments are to be made either prior to or directly after appointments, unless claiming under Bupa (please see below).
- We accept all Major Debit/Credit Cards for payment with the exception of American Express.
- Remote, phone or Video consultations will be invoiced immediately following the consultation with payment due on receipt of invoice online by card.
Private Medical Insurance
There have been many changes with the way health insurance companies cover physiotherapy and associated services recently. Subsequently, with the exception of Bupa, we require all patients to pay for their physiotherapy appointments up front per appointment. We will provide you with an emailed receipt which includes your Physiotherapist’s HCPC number, which you can then provide to your individual insurance company. Depending on your individual policy, you may be able to reclaim some or all of your fees. Policies and cover varies widely now and we are unable to accept any responsibility for the amount you may be able to reclaim from your insurance company.
If you have cover with Bupa, goPhysio have direct settlement arrangements, but you must ask for an Authorisation Code or Claim number and bring it to your first physiotherapy appointment. If in doubt, give us a call & we’ll try and assist you in whatever way we can. Should your treatment not be covered by your policy or you have an excess on your Bupa policy you will be responsible for the fees or shortfall.
- Promotional rates are not applicable to those claiming under private medical insurance.
- Consumables e.g. Braces, Insoles, Tape, Theraband are not covered under private medical insurance and the cost of any equipment is the responsibility of the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have adequate cover under their policy. Any policy excess or shortfall in cover is the responsibility of the client.
- goPhysio reserve the right to cancel any Promotions/Special Offers at any time.
- Promotions/Special Offers have no monetary value.
- Promotions/Special Offers can not be used in conjunction with any other Treatment Packages and/or Promotions/Special Offers.
- On certain Promotions/Special Offers you may be required to present a flyer/voucher or consent to having a photo/image of you taken that goPhysio may use for marketing purposes in printed format and/or digital i.e. Social Media platforms, Website etc.
T&C’s updated and correct as of 20th May 2020
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for your booking.