We are excited to welcome you to join us for an open morning at goPhysio on Wednesday 7th September from 10am – 2pm.
Join us for:
- Free injury advice drop in Q&A
- Meet our team
- Grip Strength & Balance Test Challenge!
- Free Computerised Foot Assessments
- Shockwave Therapy Demo
- Official launch of our new Pilates workshops and courses (see below)
- …..and of course, coffee, tea & cake
All in aid of raising funds for Macmillan (you can make your donation online here).
Book a space in our FREE taster sessions!
- Positive Steps Exercise Class for 60+ 10.30am – 11.15am – Book Here
- Mat Pilates Taster Class 11am – 11.45am – Book Here
- Positive Steps Exercise Class for 60+ 11.30am – 12.15pm – Book Here
- Mat Pilates Taster Class 12pm – 12.45pm – Book Here
- Reformer Pilates Taster Class 1pm – 1.45pm – Book Here
New Pilates Workshops Coming Soon!
We are delighted to be launching a series of specialist Pilates workshops and short courses. These workshops and courses will be focused on more specialist areas and include both a practical and educational element. Places are strictly limited to 6 per session, and booking is essential. So, what have we got coming up?
Thursday 15th September 11am Pilates for Menopause £30 – Book your place here
Tuesday 20th September 12pm Pilates for Balance £30 – Book your place here
Wednesday 28th September 12pm Pilates for Back Pain £30 – Book your place here
Thursday 6th October 5.30pm Pilates for Posture £30 – Book your place here
Wednesday 12th October 11am Pilates for Bone Health & Osteoporosis – Book your place here
Wednesday 19th October 11am Pilates for Mindfulness – Book your place here
We are also launching the following short courses.
Ante Natal Pilates, a 6 week course suitable throughout pregnancy. This is running every Tuesday from 5.30 – 6.15pm from Tuesday 13th September. For more information and to book your place click here.
Absolute beginner Pilates course, suitable for anyone who’s totally new to Pilates and wants a slow and gentle introduction to this wonderful form of exercise. This 4 week course is being run every Wednesday from 1 – 1.45pm, starting on Wednesday 14th September. For more information and to book your place, click here.