Following the latest Government announcement of further national restrictions that will be coming into place from 26th December, we just wanted to give you a quick update regarding our Pilates services.
With Hampshire heading into Tier 4, we are unfortunately having to cancel all Pilates classes in our studio.
However, we have a range of ways for you to continue Pilates with us at goPhysio, so you’re still able to see the team and keep your Pilates journey going.
If you currently have a Pilates Mat Membership, you can choose from the following options:
- Temporarily downgrade your current mat membership to the ‘Unlimited Online Classes’ for £29/month. You will have full and unlimited access to our interactive, live stream classes and also our 100 pre-recorded videos.
- Put your membership on hold completely and pause all classes for the time being.
- Pause your current membership but have access to to PAYG Live Stream Interactive classes. These are £5/class. We’ll send you details on how to make the most of this option if this is your preference.
- Whatever your choice, you can also take advantage of our 1-2-1 sessions in the studio, as these can continue, or do a 1-2-1 session online. Read more about our 1-2-1 options here. You have the choice of:
- 1-2-1 Mat Pilates in clinic for 45 minutes – £59
- 1-2-1 Mat Pilates online for 30 minutes – £29
- Or even give a 1-2-1 in clinic Reformer Pilates session a try, 45 minutes – £59
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Pilates Community, as we plan to do some live classes there too!
Have a think about what would work for you and then drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whichever you decide, we’ll then send a follow up email to confirm and do all the hard work for you. Those with a Reformer membership, keep an eye our for a separate email from us.
If we do not hear from you by the end of the year, we will automatically downgrade your mat membership to £29 a month so you’ll still have access to unlimited live stream and pre-recorded classes.
It’s such a shame that we’ve had to pause classes once again but we’re ever hopeful that we can get back to some sort of normality for 2021.
If you do have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate in getting in touch. It’s a difficult and confusing time for all of us so we’re here to help in any way we can.
If you’re not a current goPhysio Pilates member but would like to start Pilates in 2021, we have a range of options
We offer a range of ways for you to join Pilates with us at goPhysio, whether you’re completely new to Pilates, would like to return to Pilates or your usual Pilates classes aren’t running.
- 1-2-1 Mat or Reformer Pilates If you’d like to do in person Pilates, but not in a class environment, we also offer 1-2-1 Pilates sessions. Read more here.
- Live stream online classes We live stream our full Pilates class timetable. You can sign up for unlimited classes for £29/month or pay £5 per class. Full details and how to sign up and join live classes can be found here.
- On demand pre-recorded classes We have 100 pre-recorded classes ready for you to access at any time, as often as you like! Unlimited access is £29/month (or you can rent or buy and keep classes too). There’s a 7 day FREE trial when you sign up here.
As we settle into this new period of restrictions again, we may need to temporarily adjust the live streamed class timetable, based on demand and staffing levels. We will of course keep you all informed of any changes. As with everything over the last 9 months or so, these plans are subject to change should the guidance or recommendations change at any point.
We would all like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your continued support, kind words and positive feedback during these challenging times.
We look forward to helping you to navigate through this latest challenge to our physical and mental health and want you to know we are here to support you in whatever way we can.
A few guides to help you…….